Charity loans webinar BY MARK HOWLAND JUN 22, 2016
This 45-minute webinar is designed for trustees and senior managers of charities considering loan finance or for those who simply want to learn more.
The webinar will cover:
- evaluating if loans are right for your organisation
- the pros and cons of loan finance
- how can trustees evaluate the risks of loan finance
- how loans can help you grow your income and improve your sustainability
- what lenders look for and how to deal with lenders
- learnings from Coast & Vale Community Action and other charity borrowers
- an opportunity for you to ask questions
The webinar will be hosted by the charity loan specialist, Charity Bank, and loan recipient Coast & Vale Community Action (CAVCA). Together we are well positioned to answer your questions on charity loans.
The webinar is on Thursday 14th July 2016 from 11am to 11.45am.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Jeremy Ince is a Charity Bank Regional Manager. In addition to his work with Charity Bank, he is a trustee of a major youth charity in Yorkshire. As such he is acutely aware of the funding challenges and opportunities that charities face.
Mel Bonney-Kane is CEO of Coast & Vale Community Action, an infrastructure organisation involved in the facilitation of a thriving and sustainable voluntary, community and social enterprise sector across the Ryedale District and Scarborough Borough of North Yorkshire.
About Charity Bank
Charity Bank is a bank for good, owned by charities and social purpose organisations. It lends to charities, social enterprises and organisations with a social purpose. Find out more about us here.